Entry Way Before
Entry Way After
This entry was a beast! When the guys went to rip out the tile, it started chipping away the concrete floor underneath. Andrew ended breaking out all the concrete, removing the subfloor to reveal the crawl space, then re-lay subfloor on top. He did a fabulous job, but this project ended up taking a good 8 – 10 hours.We also ripped out the closet to make way for the framing guys to come in and do their thing, and I removed all the wallpaper. See, I did help with this demo: )
Other progress around the house includes 100% removed carpets, a partially torn out bathroom, and wallpaper removal from the dining room. We seriously busted our butts this week, but the progress is already paying off!
Now I am starting to pick out my paint colors and finalize finishes on everything. There are so many more awesome project ideas that we have, and I cannot wait to show you so stay tuned!