Do you love fries? Do you love sweet potatoes? Do you want to eat both of those things at the same time? Then this recipe is for you.
I make these fries about once a week. They are easy, delicious, and relatively healthy! But most of all, they are delicious.
Here’s how you do it!
Sweet Potato Fries
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 940
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 109g
Saturated Fat 94g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 27g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- • Sweet Potato
- • 1/2 cup coconut oil
- • 1/2 tsp salt
- • 1/4 tsp black pepper
- • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- • 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1. Heat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Cut potatoes into fries.
- 2. Drizzle fries with olive oil. Sprinkle seasonings evenly on the potatoes.
- 3. Bake fries for 18 minutes until they are golden brown.
- 4. Heat coconut oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat until oil sizzles.
- 5. Transfer fries to skillet, turn down heat to medium low and flash fry the potatoes on both sides. About 1 - 2 minutes per side.
The Urban Acres https://theurbanacres.com/
There you have it! Delicious fries straight from your own kitchen.